Aronui Industry 4.0 Navigator
The Aronui Industry 4.0 Navigator is a guided experience, designed to demystify Industry 4.0, and inspire business leaders to:
- Think beyond optimising productivity and manufacturing
- Use I4.0 as a business-wide framework
- Build a roadmap for change.
Arouni is a free interactive learning space at Callaghan Innovation’s Textile Centre, in Parnell, Auckland which was custom designed to:
- Explain the guiding principles of Industry 4.0
- Demonstrate the case for change and share how other businesses are using enabling technologies
- Explore with you how a tailored, actionable I4.0 strategy can grow your business.
The Aronui Industry 4.0 Navigator host will guide you through the interactive installation.
The experience will be customised to your business identified through a pre-assessment before your team visits the Aronui Centre.
At Aronui, you’ll learn more about how I4.0 concepts and technologies can meet your unique business needs.
Through an interactive workshop, you will be guided to:
- Think Big - assess your business goals and potential
- Start Small - start building a plan to meet that potential
- Scale Fast - know how to implement that plan to fulfil that potential.
The Aronui Industry 4.0 Navigator is an impartial advisory service which is free for Callaghan Innovation customers. The experience will initially be offered by invitation only.