Experience the exciting possibilities of Industry 4.0 technology
The Mobile Showcase is a free, interactive event, that gives you the opportunity to engage, learn and imagine what is possible with technologies like digital twins, internet of things, collaborative robotics, artificial intelligence, AR, VR, and 3D printing.
Callaghan Innovation has partnered with Beca and EMA to bring these game-changing technologies to your doorstep!
The showcase is currently touring New Zealand. Upcoming events in your region are listed here, including special Online Showcases. Simply register to attend a free public event, or host your own tailored to your business.
Who should attend?
The Showcase is for anyone wanting to gain a better understanding of these technologies and experience them first-hand. This is relevant across all sectors; particularly manufacturers like industrial facilities and food processing, but also supporting sectors like supply and distribution.
What can I expect?
The 45 – 90 minute session is led by a Beca Digital Consultant and takes the form of a chocolate-sorting mini-production line equipped with a number of advanced Industry 4.0 technologies. We’ll have a conversation about the applications of these technologies, share some successful implementation stories, give you hands-on time with the gear, and outline what support is available to help you apply the tech to your business.
We’ll cover how Industry 4.0 technologies can help your business:
- Reduce costs, make jobs safer and more interesting, and become more flexible and react faster to changes in the market.
- Increase productivity by improving the collection and analysis of data to drive better decision making.
- Improve the speed and efficiency of quality assurance activities and help prevent issues before they arise.
- Boost the quality and efficiency of maintenance work, both planned and unplanned.
- Improve decision making on capital spend, reducing uncertainty, down-time and costly error.
- Improve their sustainability outcomes and meet their social responsibility goals.
Check out the interactive demo below to see the showcase setup.
Can’t attend in person? Join us online!
We are running regular Online Showcases where we'll demonstrate the technology in an interactive webinar format. It's free and anyone can attend. Check Upcoming Events to register or request to host your own at a convenient time.